- Reduce your toxic exposure through a clean diet and lifestyle
- Rest and recover your major organs
- Remove bad bacteria and toxins from your digestive system
- Stimulate the liver to drive toxins from the body
- Promote elimination through the intestines, kidneys and skin;
- Improve circulation of the blood
- Refuel your body with healthy, fresh, nutritious, SLOW food
- Have you feeling tip-top and restore good health
- And then of course the weight loss, which isn’t the aim… but a beautiful side-effect!
“Taking part in the detox program was one of the best decisions I have made. After years of binge eating and yoyo dieting I was looking for something that would empower me by educating me about ‘real food’…
- The Get Clean | Get Lean 4-week Program as an e-book
- My full support – online, email or phone any time you need me
- Weekly check-ins
- Exercise program
- If a client of icycle – unlimited training sessions at our studio during the 4-week program
- A beautiful cook book full of Detox recipes from Absolute Sanctuary – The award winning Detox Retreat in Koh Samui
- Blog updates from fellow-detoxers for inspiration and support
- An appreciation for nutrition & it’s relationship with your body, so you can continue on the path of great health & vitality!!
NEXT GROUP PROGRAM STARTS
MONDAY 13 May*
No time like NOW to get healthier!
*Or you can do the program at any time if fits in with you
Everyone who signs up to do the May group Get Clean | Get Lean program will receive IsaGenix Cleanse for Life™ Supplement FREE!
Our body has a natural ability to detoxify, but if we constantly bombard our organs with toxins (coffee, alcohol, processed food, stress, pollution etc) it becomes overworked and are our organs are unable to cope.
Cleanse for Life gives your body the nutrition it needs to cleanse itself naturally. It nourishes and feeds your body with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and botanicals. These help boost your metabolism as well as stimulate the detox process.
Valued at $59.00 it’s your’s for FREE.
Disclaimer: Before embarking on any program that significantly alters your diet, it is wise to consult your medical practitioner first.